• full name ;; introducing the glorious allie beth rineheart
• age ;; sweetly sixteen.
• grade ;; junior, what else?
- - - -
• nationality ;; 10% french, 10% italian, 80% an english rose.
• hometown ;; allie was born and raised in london, in the county of surrey.
• family ;; allie has a small family, composed of her mother, clarissa dawn rineheart [ rachel wiez ] and her father alexander john rineheart [jonathan rhys] . her father is aged 49, and works on the high court of london, as a judge. her mother is aged 37, and is ceo of the fashion house of buxton. both of her parents are only children, as is allie.
• secret(s) : allie struggles with anorexia nervosa. she doesn't eat carbs, and is constantly exercising. she is not / totally / controlled by the anorexia, and sometimes fights it. she borderlines being too thin, and socially acceptable. she is always overly emotional when people discuss her weight, for others.
- - - -
• appearance : allie has ink black waist length hair, the waterfalls down from her heart shaped face in soft, sleek waves. her eyes are the exact colour of icelandic glaciers, ice blue, and are rimmed by luscious onyx black lashes.her lips are the exactly colour of peonies, a perfect pink. they are full, and plump. her skin is pale, there's no denying it. but she certainly does not look like a vampire, she's an english rose, with pink cheeks set upon high cheekbones. her ski-slope nose is dusted with freckles, but not the obnoxious kind. her body is naturally curvy, she has full breasts and wide hips, however the skin is stretched tightly across her hips, and her ribcage ever so slightly pokes out [ this is due to her anorexia nervosa ]. her long, lean legs are toned, as well as her arms, although she has a long scar running down her left shin, from a skiing accident. no matter how beautiful you tell her she is, she will never see it for herself.
• personality : allie is obsessed with not appearing weak. she is determined to climb to the top of the social pyramid, and cultivate society. she is intelligent, and patient. she will wait her turn to be the best, no matter how long it takes. at times she is often reserved, pulled back from the crowd, particularly when you meet her. she may appear quiet, but once you become friends with her she is the loudest, most excitable person ever. she has a great sense of humour, although it often gets her in trouble at times, and she can appear `dirty minded`. a lot of the time she comes across as being nasty, when she does speak to those she is not friends with. she is hardworking and loyal, if she says she didn't do it, she really didn't do it.
• strengths/weaknesses : her obsession with being healthy is a sickness. shes below weight and often struggles to keep up in sporting activities, except for running. at running, she will beat you all, as she trains for an hour a day, and is naturally fast. she is loyal, and rarely lies. her intelligence and care for her friends is a strength in her eyes.
• invite only clique preference : elites, i guess.
- - - -
• activeness : 11 / 10
• anything extra? : n/a
• six favorite possessions? : her phone, her books, her mac betty lipgloss, her tiffany earrings, her persian kitten, kevin and finally, her treadmill.
• sample roleplay :
x - - - allie beth rineheart / / i dont eat carbs
x - - - polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=79014337
x - - - clique
• ;; i glide into the grandball room, clutching my chanel purse to my chest, and picking my floor length gown up ever so slightly at the same time. a steward walks past me as i enter, and offers me champagne, i deny it with a flick of my free hand. the candlelight dances softly on my skin i notice, as i walk over to an empty table, and place my stuff down. i'm careful not to trip on my gown as i sit, eyeing the expensive bead work.